Thursday, March 26, 2009

A gathering for all Mengnans and Meng Nu

On 10th March 2009, I sent a taunting invitation to everyone for a gathering my house because my parents are away travelling. The sms goes like this

"Are you bored? Are you going to ZBL on sunday evening? Come my house for steamboat.. There is no special event.. Can watch movie, football or MJ, Chill out/gathering session for what is going to be a hectic coming months.. Lai liao leh.. Those ok one please reply "LAI!!!"...Those not ok one please reply "I am weak..' Just reply... Need more time to think tell me also.. latest by friday.. Thanx"

I was expecting the usual few meng ones to be replying.. but to my surprise on that day 150309, a total of 17 pple showed up.. Thats like almost everyone... Some came after going relatives house...Some have difficulty finding my house because I live in a secluded area (I live in seclusion because i attained a level high enough to do so.)
Those whose reply was not according to the sms format were given a reminder to read the msg and reply again..

Anyway.... This shows that our gang is very Meng as usual.. Keep up the good work!!!
There is only one person who replied 'I am weak' but got valid reason.... But if you want to be meng.. you have to be ready..