** UPDATED**
Listen to this song first(at least till the chorus) then read on...
Anyone interested to go to a Durian farm in Malaysia somewhere in Segamat which is around 200 km away to have a durian buffet? Details not confirmed. i have to go and recee first. If not, we just go a place we went last year near Jusco.
However, i need to know who is not free on which dates or week. I prefer a weekday to go but if most of you all CMI, then make it a weekend
I need to know the numbers then i can arrange transport also.
I would suggest go on the July 11(Sat)
**** Changes***
New suggestion...
I go and buy the durians in Malaysia, then we book the BBQ pit and eat there. One person budget around $10 to $20. Onz Boh?
Or you all prefer the original plan? going to Johor and eat
Meng/Fierce list:
Don and Limin
JR
Ricky LPQ
Doreen
Tiong Wee
YY
Bear
Sim
Ted