Monday, July 13, 2009

Durian Post..

Durian season....
I jio-ed everyone for a durian whacking session at reen's place.
Went in on Friday to get the durians but the big and better durians were reserved by people already, so we have to settle for smaller ones.. and we got 10 small ones. The grade is D101
Another 6 bigger sized durians .. Grade of the durian i forgot...but its nice also!

Anyways, a lot of weak people failed to turn up.. ( I got message as evidence of you admitting you are weak!)

Pics...


Doreen's floor



The unknown grade but very good durian




Don't know what they doing



I really dunno what the f... he trying to do




YY at his best.. Flashing at don's gf.. (DK and bear not amazed by his "thing")











Enjoying Durians...




Don trying to feed my camera with durians




Durians and bobo chacha by Rick.. Rick sponsored all the durians and bobo chacha..( He's feeling rich, i guess its ok to ask a few thousands from him.. i think he ok one)






Singaporeans...













Century brothers








Guess what he is trying to say after this pic







End of the day... I still don't know what he is trying to do...


Thanks to Ricky Q for the durians btw!